One of the biggest benefits of working with a good mortgage broker like TRADMOR is that we have options from dozens of different sources.
A few things that we can do that your big bank might not be able to do:
- 80-10-10 purchases with a piggy-back 2nd to get around PMI
- 1.5% down conventional purchase with a forgivable 2% grant
- CalHFA Purchase with a second mortgage to help with down payment and a third mortgage to help with closing costs – with payments deferred on the 2nd and 3rd until you refinance or sell your home.
- Qualify with cash flow on your bank statements instead of tax returns
- No Income Qualifier loans for investment properties or business purposes (this is not currently legal to offer on primary residences)
- Reverse Mortgages (sometimes we can do these no-points/no-fees)
- Apartment Loans
- Commercial Loans
- SBA Loans
- FHA 203K loans for a purchase and renovation at the same time
- FHA 203H loans for zero down purchases for disaster victims
- Too many more to list. If you have questions on anything let us know.